Well, they’ve gone and released an update to everyone’s favorite blogging tool. WordPress 2.0.1 is now available and reportedly fixes many of the bugs that were created in 2.0
All in all 114 bugs were closed in the 2.0.1 release. You?re welcome to check them out if you?re curious about every fix but to summarize:
* You can now specify an upload directory, and whether to use date-based storage or not.
* Caching has been fixed under certain PHP enviroments.
* Permalinks have been fixed for weird enviroments as well.
* XML-RPC uploading works.
* Compatibility with older versions of PHP.
* Several WYSIWYG fixes and cleanups.
* Imports now use much less memory.
* Now works with MySQL 5.0 in strict mode.