Amazon Customers Vote is back for 2007. Each round of Customers Vote lets you vote for the deal you?d most like to have. Voting begins on Thursday, November 15th and continues through Monday, November 26th. There will be six rounds of voting this year with three products in each round. Beginning Thursday, November 22nd, each day the new winning product will be announced, and randomly selected customers will have the opportunity to purchase the item for which they voted at a great discount. Products this year will include:
* 1,000 Nintendo Wii Game Systems (see prices on Customers Vote page)
* 500 Panasonic 7.5MP Digital SLR Cameras, $499 (*normally $1,149.95)
* 1,000 Razor E100 Electric Scooters for $29 (*normally $89.99)
* 500 TiVo HD Digital Video Recorders, $89 (*normally $253.48)
* 500 Magellan Maestro 3140 Portable Auto GPS Systems, $99 (*normally $247.00)
* 200 Samsung 46? 1080p LCD HDTVs, $719 (*normally $1,899.98)
* ?Normal? prices quoted above are accurate on release date but are otherwise subject to change at any time.
One thought on “Let’s make a deal”
I guess I need to be buying more stuff online. Those sound like some great deals. Hope you get to take advantage of them.
I just looked and although I can vote and participate, they can’t ship the prize internationally. Kind of defeats the purpose of letting people outside of the US vote if they won’t send the item to you.