Amazon Prime is a popular Amazon.com program that gives its members unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of eligible items. All new members are offered a free trial, allowing them to experience the convenience of shopping with Amazon Prime benefits for an entire month at no charge.
Amazon Prime members enjoy the following benefits:
* Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
* Upgrades to One-Day (Overnight) Shipping for just $3.99 per item
* No minimum purchase required
* Members-only 1-Click buttons on product pages
* No need to think about shipping charges
* Members can share benefits with up to four family members living in the same household
* Amazon Prime new subscribers are invited to try Amazon Prime free, for one month.
After the Free Trial period, customers will be automatically charged the $79 annual fee unless they choose not to upgrade to regular annual memberships at or before the end of the trial period.
From August 4th to August 27th with Apparel purchases of $25 or more, customers can get a one-year magazine subscription to Lucky, GQ, or Teen Vogue. Additionally, customers will find savings of up to 50% off original prices and FREE shipping from select merchants.
Amazon.com makes it easy to refresh your wardrobe with the latest dress, casual, athletic, and business attire from your favorite brands, including GUESS, Armani Exchange, The Children?s Place, and more. Find a new pair of Levi?s jeans, get basics from Bare Necessities, or add casual, athletic style to your life with adidas and Puma–all in one place.
Juniors/Young Men?s – Women – Men – Kids
2 thoughts on “What is Amazon Prime?”
Do you get commission? LOL
Actually, yes. “Associates (that’s me) can now earn $12 for each new Amazon Prime Free Trial member referred through October 31”. So far, no takers. But if you follow the link, and decide to buy a book or DVD without signing up, I get commission on that too (4-6%). It helps pay for the site but Google AdSense and Textl-Link-Ads pay better (for me)