Bloons Tower Defense 4

GAME WILL START after a short message from the sponsor. While you wait, why not set yourself up with a cool Gravatar to show with your comments (here and other sites)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion Pack now available!

We’re at last proud to present Bloons Tower Defense 4. BTD4 features improved graphics, loads of new and original tower types and tons of upgrades for each tower type. Heaps of tracks, save games, career mode, sandbox mode and apopalypse mode. Bloons Tower Defense 4 will give you almost unlimited replay value. Also included is optional MochiCoins premium content featuring lots of extra tracks and special booster upgrades like double boomerangs, exploding darts, and double cash!

Share on Twitter or posted to @ 8:35 am

• At 1:08 am on January 22, 2010, Adam Simpson commented:

I Bum This Game And Will Love It Forever Because I Can Gop On This With Out Any Teachers Shouting At Me Love YoU bLOONS tOWER dEFENCE 4 X X X X

• At 7:43 pm on January 25, 2010, macy commented:

really sweet game. me and my friends started playing this a while back and all of our classmates made fun of us, until they played it for themselves. now weve got everyone hooked on it even some of the teachers

• At 7:42 am on January 26, 2010, ian commented:

but when i hit save it never comes back

• At 8:19 am on January 27, 2010, shay commented:

how do you save a game? and can you play from a diffrent computer once you save it?

• At 9:20 am on January 27, 2010, archshrk commented:

Right above the “START ROUND” button is a “SAVE GAME” button. But you can only save between rounds. You should be able to resume from any computer but only on the same site. If you save it while playing here, you have to resume here.

• At 7:29 am on January 28, 2010, shay commented:

the only button i see above the start round is end game so idk????/

• At 8:07 am on January 28, 2010, archshrk commented:

Shay, I believe you have to have a MochiGames account (free) to use the SAVE feature. Unfortunately, that’s probably blocked at most schools, which is the number one reason people choose to play on this site to begin with. Sorry if that’s the case.

• At 8:13 am on January 28, 2010, shay commented:

oh its ok than

• At 1:30 am on January 29, 2010, bob commented:

its fun

• At 1:31 am on January 29, 2010, bob commented:

yess molly

• At 8:06 am on February 4, 2010, Ian commented:

you should add (stagger the boy scout slayer)

• At 8:36 am on February 4, 2010, Bill commented:

this game is freaking awesome im a beast…!!!

• At 6:47 am on February 17, 2010, ian commented:

add stagger the boy stalyer

• At 7:16 am on February 17, 2010, RedThorn` commented:

is there any way to start at a higher level then 1 because its boring until level 20 or so

• At 10:54 am on February 17, 2010, alan commented:

this is sick to play at school ==`0

• At 11:18 am on February 17, 2010, archshrk commented:

Sorry RedThorn, I’m not aware of any way to start at a higher level.

Ian, I plan to add more games but it will have to wait a couple more days until I have more free time.

• At 8:00 am on February 22, 2010, Devon commented:

Hi, I’m the Bloons TD 4 champ!!!!!!!

• At 8:05 am on February 22, 2010, Devon commented:

& I have a MochiGames account!!!!!

• At 9:30 am on February 22, 2010, Devon commented:

I save a game on Ninjakiwi & was able to resume it here, so are your sure that you have to go to the same site?

• At 12:19 pm on February 22, 2010, archshrk commented:

Devon, to be honest, I don’t know. I was basing my ideas on the feedback from other players. if you can save your game on one site and play again on a different site, then that’s great. My question to you is, how long between saving the game and playing the game? I wonder if its cookie based and if those cookies expire.

Either way, I think most people would rather be able to save on one computer and play again on another computer – school vs home for example.

• 1 2 3 4 5 13