Bloons Tower Defense 4

GAME WILL START after a short message from the sponsor. While you wait, why not set yourself up with a cool Gravatar to show with your comments (here and other sites)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion Pack now available!

We’re at last proud to present Bloons Tower Defense 4. BTD4 features improved graphics, loads of new and original tower types and tons of upgrades for each tower type. Heaps of tracks, save games, career mode, sandbox mode and apopalypse mode. Bloons Tower Defense 4 will give you almost unlimited replay value. Also included is optional MochiCoins premium content featuring lots of extra tracks and special booster upgrades like double boomerangs, exploding darts, and double cash!

Share on Twitter or posted to @ 8:35 am

• At 1:44 pm on December 28, 2010, Mike commented:

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssoooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

• At 10:54 am on January 7, 2011, Josh commented:

i love to play this game

• At 6:47 am on January 12, 2011, Dartagnan commented:

i love to play this game especially during school

• At 9:13 am on January 12, 2011, liam commented:

i love this game alot almost beat it but died on level 50

• At 4:57 pm on January 21, 2011, obie commented:

i love this

• At 9:45 am on January 22, 2011, archshrkgamer commented:

Hey Archshrk how are you, been a long time yes I know but i came to check in and see how everything was with the site :D LOVE LOVE LOVE BTD4 wish there was a BTD5 :/ see you ASAP :D

• At 7:48 pm on February 18, 2011, dylan commented:

if u add runescape and spread it this site would be a big hit

• At 12:38 am on April 21, 2011, someone commented:

runescape is the worst game ever theres nothing to do on it

• At 1:07 pm on February 19, 2011, ghost commented:

every time I try to play this game on any site, I select the first track, easy difficulty, and start. But it gives me no money and instead of tower choices, it gives me a bunch of ?. I click the start round button but nothing happens. What’s goin on?

• At 9:45 pm on February 19, 2011, archshrk commented:

It seems the latest version of Flash has caused some errors. According to Chris (the guy who made the game)…

The latest version of Flash Player seems to cause some sort of issue where the game stops working and a white exclamation mark is displayed. I’ve seen it before myself in other flash application but haven’t yet been able to replicate it in flash. It seems to be some sort of conflict between browser, Flash Player and Graphics cards and there are multiple different issues that come up. Unfortunately there is no silver bullet fix, but the root of the problem does appear to be in memory heavy flash applications in particular (BTD4 gets up there in freeplay mode)

• At 6:07 pm on February 22, 2011, ghost commented:

so, I need to update my computer, or the memory, etc.?

• At 1:53 pm on February 23, 2011, Logan commented:

Last year my county in utah was doing their wrestling tournament and one of the wrestlers showed me this game. I was hooked from the start, then I played it at school and I got every one in the class hooked. This game is awesome and loads really fast for me.

• At 3:12 pm on March 1, 2011, Realms Lord commented:

Best game on archshrk.com

Have any of yall heard of Freerealms.com, if not go on the site, its the best game on the internet. `~`

• At 3:13 pm on March 1, 2011, Realms Lord commented:

Sorry if that was random ._.

• At 3:30 pm on March 1, 2011, Realms Lord commented:

Can you add The Heist 1 and 2?

• At 4:31 pm on March 1, 2011, richard commented:

i love it my teach leaves me alone when on this

• At 6:50 am on March 3, 2011, student commented:

yo this is awesome during school yo

• At 6:51 am on March 3, 2011, guy commented:

yo this game is so good..better then a ham sandwich

• At 11:20 am on March 3, 2011, Tyler Foley commented:

I play this everyday at school

• At 6:59 am on March 8, 2011, tyler commented:

whats upppppp

• At 8:32 am on March 9, 2011, ghost commented:

hey, I’m at school, so maybe it’ll work.

• At 10:30 am on March 9, 2011, Alan commented: