Bloons Tower Defense 4

GAME WILL START after a short message from the sponsor. While you wait, why not set yourself up with a cool Gravatar to show with your comments (here and other sites)

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Expansion Pack now available!

We’re at last proud to present Bloons Tower Defense 4. BTD4 features improved graphics, loads of new and original tower types and tons of upgrades for each tower type. Heaps of tracks, save games, career mode, sandbox mode and apopalypse mode. Bloons Tower Defense 4 will give you almost unlimited replay value. Also included is optional MochiCoins premium content featuring lots of extra tracks and special booster upgrades like double boomerangs, exploding darts, and double cash!

Share on Twitter or posted to @ 8:35 am

• At 8:25 am on October 7, 2010, richard commented:

this is a greadt game at school keeps me occupied and my brain hard at work:)

• At 7:11 am on October 8, 2010, Gavin commented:

Couldn’t find it anywere else THANK YOU!!!

• At 6:33 am on October 9, 2010, Taylor commented:

Great game ninja kiwi got blocked at my school so i searched an uncountable amount of websites and then i finnaly gave up (for the moment) i saw my friend playing on this website and found hope for my computer based classes lv 27 on laptop 15 on scchool and 9 on home workign on home i will reach 31!

• At 9:10 am on October 11, 2010, vincent commented:

i love you archshrk coment back plaese ill try tom come back any time. and follow this website hopefuly ill remember :) nice bloons too

• At 11:40 pm on October 11, 2010, huseyin commented:

i manged to complete all the levelsseyin

• At 7:05 am on October 12, 2010, kyle commented:

OMG THIS IS THE MOST FUN I HAVE HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! sooo much! arcshark you are the best! i cant thank you enough! WOW I almost cry every time i play this game i love it so much!

• At 8:22 am on October 12, 2010, archshrk commented:

huseyin, did you complete every level on every difficulty? What rank are you now? Maybe you should try the BTD4 Expansion for more bloon fun.

• At 7:26 am on October 22, 2010, taylor commented:

hey arcshark did you event the bloons series?

• At 9:35 am on October 22, 2010, archshrk commented:

Sorry Taylor, I did not create the Bloons series of games. Chris Harris of Ninjakiwi.com, who has commented here a couple of times is the creator.

• At 8:47 am on October 25, 2010, taylor commented:

ahh that blows i bet he is rich

• At 7:47 am on October 29, 2010, Austin commented:

i like it becayse this is not blocked and it is very fun to play in school i no its bad but i dont even pay the teacher any mind while playing this game

• At 1:35 pm on November 1, 2010, playedylan commented:

could you guys have texas hold em poker on here my fav. game eve

• At 1:19 pm on November 3, 2010, jake commented:

this is such a great game and its the most awesomness game in the world and its my favorite.

• At 5:48 am on November 5, 2010, kyle commented:

i hope theres gonna be btd5

• At 12:16 pm on November 15, 2010, Desmond commented:

Eaaasy Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• At 5:59 am on November 30, 2010, darren the beast commented:

this game has kept me from doing work in school for 4 weeks now
    and im still passing this class its so crazy i have never even done one peice of work

• At 2:11 pm on November 30, 2010, d-dowg commented:

could you guys add age of war 2 it is so much fun PLEASE!!!

• At 11:13 pm on December 6, 2010, Ashley commented:

I am currently on Round 99, with a career rand of 51. I am Beast. :)

• At 11:19 pm on December 6, 2010, Ashley commented:

Oh, and I have 51 sun gods, and 12 bananna research facility ;)

• At 1:24 pm on December 22, 2010, guy who wants to buy healthy bannannas upgrade commented:

i know how to get mochicoins, but where do you spend them for bloons td 4?
    oh yeah plz add zombie trailer park if you don’t already have it.

• At 8:21 pm on December 22, 2010, archshrk commented:

Looks like fun. Zombie trailer park added.

• At 7:51 am on December 23, 2010, luis commented:

i love this game
    by luis vargas

i will play it when ever i can

• 1 8 9 10 11 12 13