Found this one over at Megan’s blog. Now typically, you’re supposed to “tag” seven people to do the same on their sites and they in turn tag seven others. But, I think I’ll follow Megan’s lead and let you decide for yourself whether or not to participate. If you make a list on your site and let me know, I will tag you retroactively (not radioactively – sorry RaJ) My list is in no particular order.
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. Better Land – Bezelel
2. The Victim – Kathi Burg
3. Ondarmyng Ayany – Paul ‘Earthquake’ Pena
4. James K. Polk – They Might Be Giants
5. December Will Be Magic Again – Kate Bush
6. Wastepaper-Basket Fire – Brian Dewan
7. When They Ring The Golden Bells – Natalie Merchant