All I Need to Learn about Life I learned from the Easter Bunny!
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
There’s no such thing as too much candy.
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off other people’s jellybeans.
Good things come in small-sugarcoated packages.
The grass is greener in someone else’s basket.
An Easter bonnet can cover the wildest hare.
To show your true colors you have to come out of the shell.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
Q. What do Easter Bunny helpers get for making a basket?
A. Two points, just like anyone else.
Top Ten Reasons to Celebrate Easter
10. You absolutely love the movie, “The Ten Commandments”.
9. You look really, really good in yellow.
8. You just went on a low cholesterol diet and didn’t want to waste all those eggs in the fridge.
7. You figure any Holiday that starts with a “Good Friday” can’t be all bad.
6. You love to bite the heads off chocolate bunnies.
5. It’s a good time to check out your neighborhood church and not be noticed.
4. You have this bunny suit you love to wear, but are too insecure to wear it without a reason.
3. Even though you don’t know what it is, you really like the sound of going to a “Passion Play.”
2. You figured since Jesus went to all THAT trouble to make it to the first Easter, you’d give it a shot.
1. As a Christian you celebrate the resurrection every other day, why not Easter too?