My dear and close internet friend Radioactive Jam has dubiously invited me to participate in the most evil of evils – a chain meme. Actually, it’s not so bad because you do answer some very revealing ‘facts’ about yourself (which everyone loves) and you get to expand your internet relations to people you may not already know. So with that long-winded qualification, I now give you the fabulous 5 meme.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Next, select five people to tag:
The five unlucky souls who will from now on regret having ever met me are:
Sorry, but that’s what you get for being a semi-regular visitor who comments more than once :)
* Bonus: YOU!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just finished college (for the first time) and was working for my first architectural firm. I think everyone’s first job should be bad. It teaches you what to look for in your next job.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Eating at Rubio’s with Toast, Chipp and Merideth. Now that was fun!
Five Snacks You Enjoy
I don’t snack. Actually that’s not true, it’s just that my ‘snacks’ are mini-meals
* Peanut butter on Graham Crackers – dunked in milk.
* Snickers – straight up but I’d like to try them deep-fried
* guacamole – from avocados, not a tube
* small children
* anything I can get my hands on
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
* “Minimum Wage” – They Might be Giants
* “Better Land” – Bezalel
* “Sanjaya Anthem” – Erik Schwartz
* “Mr. Roboto ” – STYX (see video below)
* Any songs my wife and I make up (which we do often)
Five Things You Would Do If You were a Millionaire
Hey, who says I’m not a millionaire already? Oh, right I’d have better posts if I were.
* Blog More
* Work less
* Travel more
* Share more
* stop doing meme’s
Five Bad Habits
* scaring little children
* web surfing
* forgetting things
Five Things You Like To Do
* web surfing
* play reindeer games
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
* big, plastic framed glasses with a gradient tint (’cause it looks like I’m wearing mascara)
* polo shirts (sorry ladies)
* cowboy boots (not a physical possibility)
* under-roos (see above)
* astronaut jumpsuit
Five Favorite Toys
* My computer
* Settlers of Catan
* Mexican Train
* Canon Rebel XT