April 24, 2007
archshrk gets interviewed – sort of
R. Sherman posted an invitation to be interviewed and I accepted. What was I thinking!? Here are the 5 questions I was asked…
1. You live in San Diego. It’s 80 degrees and breezy every day. You could
take a bottle of wine, a loaf of bread and your sweetie and just hang out at
Point Loma and look at the ocean. How do you get any work done?
Overpopulation makes it easy to avoid the best places. It is the reason we don’t take things very seriously though. See Answer #4
2. Are you people ready to acknowledge that Marty Schottenheimer is not the
I think after the next season, people around here will be glad they fired Marty Schottenheimer. Of course, I’m not a football fan so my opinion is of little to no value in regards to placing blame for the Chargers track record. After all, I use to live in Phoenix where the Cardinals passed for a football team.
3. Who hates Los Angeles more? People from San Francisco or people from San
I’d say San Diego hates Los Angeles more than San Fransisco does but only because we’re so close to them. They have a reputation for being a little too roudy when they visit.
4. Have you ever visited a place which touched your soul. Where? Describe
I’ve been to San Fransisco, Tahoe, Kauai and Phoenix but if anyplace touched my soul, it would be Seattle. i was born in Oakland, moved when I was four and have lived in the desert ever since (Victorville, Phoenix, San Diego) So anywhere that’s cool and green is alright with me. But deep down, I love the mountains. What Seattle offers that other Mountain-like community’s lack is a certain character that appeals to me. Professional, yet not stressed out – environmental but not millitant – natural but not barren. i think I’d need more time to fully express my thoughts on Seattle but you can start here.
5. What is an accomplishment of yours of which you are most proud?
Being a Christian of the Reformed persuasion, I can’t say anything is my accompishment but of the things I’ve done or been involved with, I’d say starting a family is something I’m most proud of. Followed closely by my medal for being the most humblest – want to see it? It’s right here next to my modest trophy. :)
If you would like to be interviewed by me, step forward in the comments. Alternatively, you may step backward leaving others who aren’t paying attention to “volunteer.” I will shoot you an e-mail with five questions of my choice, which you’ll answer on your blog. You should also include this explanation and ask for volunteers for you to interview with five questions.
So here are the 5 steps to get your five questions…
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview Me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions (yay!).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.